yuuago: (Cat - Doze)
[personal profile] yuuago

Attending: Me, M1, C, Ma & Jo, Car, Eth, Ke, Bry. Ry-sensei instructing.

We did escape drills and turnover drills first. Then a bit of throwing the line. After that, some randori, which I didn't participate in because I'm still not feeling well. I missed 3 classes and TBH I probably should have stayed home tonight too.

My hand smacked the mat during the throwing the line. I think it's OK, just very bruised. Yes it does hurt a bit, but I'm not too concerned. It doesn't feel broken. It's my right hand, too, so not the worst. But it could cause issues with grips in class.

The judo club is going to be moving out of our current space next month. We're going to be using space in the YMCA a couple nights per week. There were some advantages to having a permanent space, but it's much less expensive to use space from the YMCA. Plus, it is much closer to where I live.

Profile

yuuago: (Default)
yuuago

About

Yuu. Fic writer & book lover. M/Canada.
My journal is a mix of fandom and RL.
Please see profile for more information.
:)

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 31st, 2026 02:22 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios