yuuago: (Nirvana in Fire - Lin Chen - Grace)
[personal profile] yuuago

Attending: Me, Nad, C, Eth, Bry. TN-sensei instructing.

So! First class of year 5. It was kind of quiet, no new people for the adult class today, though TN-sensei said that he had a lot of new people in the kids class.

I partnered with Nad. We worked on ippon-seoinage, osotogari, and then later we introduced uchimata. That throw was new to her, so we mostly focused on getting the basics down. I really like it, personally, so I'm glad we were able to cover it for a bit.

There is a new class introduced - Fridays at the regular time, adults only. I kind of want to go to it, but I also kind of don't. It would mean shuffling around the schedule. Also, for this week in particular, I had originally been planning to go to an early fitness class that I normally can't attend because of my work schedule. I obviously cannot do both. At this point, I'm leaning toward the fitness class, because I could do Friday judo any time, theoretically.

Profile

yuuago: (Default)
yuuago

About

Yuu. Fic writer & book lover. M/Canada.
My journal is a mix of fandom and RL.
Please see profile for more information.
:)

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 09:27 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios