Augh!

Oct. 24th, 2026 01:08 pm
yuuago: (Iceland - Hmph)
[personal profile] yuuago
We had a ton of wet, sticky snow dropped on us overnight. Guess who doesn't have their winter tires!

I had some plans for today - pick up some gourmet donuts at the farmer's market, go down to the library to work on fic, maybe do some thrift shopping - but uh, yeah, that ain't happening.

Took one look outside and the roads are absolute garbage. I decided to walk to the nearest grocery store (which is very expensive) rather than risk the highway in this mess.

It's not the end of the world, and like, obviously I'll Manage. But I'm sure not impressed, let me tell you internet.

Date: 2026-10-25 03:35 am (UTC)
hokuton_punch: A screenshot of Reki from the anime Haibane Renmei in snow. (haibane renmei reki)
From: [personal profile] hokuton_punch
Oh nooooooooo! D: WEATHER, WHY. (Meanwhile I'm just glad that last week hasn't been in the 80s like the week before was. This summer has felt like it lasted a thousand years ;__________; )

Profile

yuuago: (Default)
yuuago

About

Yuu. Fic writer & book lover. M/Canada.
My journal is a mix of fandom and RL.
Please see profile for more information.
:)

Page Summary

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 26th, 2026 04:58 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios