yuuago: (PolLiet - Sunlight)
[personal profile] yuuago
I just went for a walk outside, and it was so refreshing and nice.

Going for a walk in the morning is something I hardly ever get to do. Even on weekends, my schedule doesn't really allow for it. Well, maybe if I got up at 6 AM... but I am not willing to get up at 6 any more, usually. So here we are.

Even got a fic idea, too. Not sure if I will actually write it; going to let it percolate and maybe do some research later. (It'll be some cozy Hetalia LT/EE). So, that was nice.

The big problem with vacations is that I don't want to end. It feels great to just... do things. Ah, well.

Date: 2026-09-10 07:17 pm (UTC)
nanslice: (Default)
From: [personal profile] nanslice
Aww, I'm glad you were able to get out and enjoy the morning. <3

Date: 2026-09-11 02:17 am (UTC)
hokuton_punch: A picture of clouds against a blue sky. (clouds sky visualwit)
From: [personal profile] hokuton_punch
Ahhhhhhhhh, a morning walk can be so pleasant, especially if it hasn't gotten hot yet... Yay for a fic idea! ♥

Date: 2026-09-11 02:22 am (UTC)
bookmarksthat: anime boy peeking curiously from a corner (Default)
From: [personal profile] bookmarksthat
that sounds so nice! i've always been jealous of ppl who can do things super early but send me on vacation and suddenly I'M those people xD there's something about vacations that's super inspiring

Date: 2026-09-11 04:44 am (UTC)
rocky41_7: (Default)
From: [personal profile] rocky41_7
Good for you! I always love the idea of morning walks even though I don't get around to them.

Date: 2026-09-11 05:38 pm (UTC)
straightforwardly: a black & white cat twining around a girl's legs; both are outside. (Default)
From: [personal profile] straightforwardly
oh, I love a morning walk! They're the best kind <3 I feel like I used to do them more regularly, at least on weekends (my work schedule definitely does not allow for them during the week), but less so these days... still, it always feels good when I do manage it. I'm glad you got to indulge!

The big problem with vacations is that I don't want to end. It feels great to just... do things. this is such a mood, unfortunately.

Profile

yuuago: (Default)
yuuago

About

Yuu. Fic writer & book lover. M/Canada.
My journal is a mix of fandom and RL.
Please see profile for more information.
:)

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 09:26 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios