(no subject)
Aug. 24th, 2026 07:02 am- Had planned to do painting this weekend. Did not.
- Did get all the chores done though, and finished the rough draft to send to beta, so I'll call it a win.
- Also managed to get a little bit of writing done on something I'm writing just for fun, so that's great.
- Coworker is coming back on September 02
- Been super sore lately. Wonder if I've been exercising too much. Problem is I've been enjoying the exercise. Hmm.
- Did get all the chores done though, and finished the rough draft to send to beta, so I'll call it a win.
- Also managed to get a little bit of writing done on something I'm writing just for fun, so that's great.
- Coworker is coming back on September 02
- Been super sore lately. Wonder if I've been exercising too much. Problem is I've been enjoying the exercise. Hmm.
Yuu. Fic writer & book lover. M/Canada.