(no subject)
Aug. 20th, 2026 10:39 pmCoworker was back for 1 day today; he's gone again tomorrow and will be gone until September 02. I'm really glad that he was able to help me with a few things, though.
I'm looking at my to-do list and I'm just like ughhhh... so many things that I need to do. And so many things that I want to do but probably won't have time for. Same old story.
I want to write again, but it's hard to set aside time to do that specifically. It would be nice to finish a few more fics this year.
I'm looking at my to-do list and I'm just like ughhhh... so many things that I need to do. And so many things that I want to do but probably won't have time for. Same old story.
I want to write again, but it's hard to set aside time to do that specifically. It would be nice to finish a few more fics this year.
Yuu. Fic writer & book lover. M/Canada.